Suffolk on the Move
is an initiative to:
Create a greater awareness
of a broader definition of “active living." Include all activity that
requires additional movement.
Educate community members
regarding personal and community health benefits of an “active” lifestyle.
Presented by Sentara
Saturday, October 5
Constant’s Wharf & Marina - Suffolk, Virginia
Early registration is $25 till September 19, 2019
Visit healthysuffolkva.org/5k to register or for more information.
• Fun events for all movement levels
• All Ages & Friendly Pets Welcome (Children 12 and under FREE with an adult)
• Check-in at 7:00 a.m on the Day of Events
• Warm-up at 7:30 a.m. - Race start at 8:00 a.m
• Trophies & Prize Drawings After Events
• Take part in a special Sentara Health Fair!
• Participate in a biking clinic
• All participants 13+ receive commemorative T-Shirt
• All participants receive medal for competing
Register at healthysuffolkva.org
Download Event Flyer
Constant's Wharf Park & Marina
Located behind the Hilton Garden Inn Riverfront & Suffolk Conference Center
100 East Constance Road, Suffolk, VA 23434
1707 N. Main Street Suffolk, VA 23434 | 757.539.1525 Info@healthysuffolkva.org